These steps show you exactly how to install WordPress on your hosting account powered with CyberPanel interface.
The installation method is easy.
2. Open File Manager.
3. Enter the public_html folder
4. Delete the currently available default index.html template file.
5. Go back to the main menu.
6. Click the WordPress icon in the Application Installer section. This will lead you to the installation wizard of WordPress and LSCache plugin.
7. Fill in all necessary details including Blog Title, User, Password, and email.
8. Now click the blue “Install Now” button.
9. Wait for the installation process to complete.
10. Once done, click GO Back.
You can now login to WordPress dashboard for the very first time at the following URL: http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin
Please replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name and its corresponding TLD.