What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- IP Address
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as full address, postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect personal data
- When you use our customer or service portals for any of your Cloudforspeed hosting products
- When you visit our websites and their sub domains suffixed with Cloudforspeed.com
- When you communicate with us via any of the pre-sales methods such as the customer portal at https://my.cloudforspeed.com or by email
- During the purchase of a product you may be asked to complete a form which is used to validate your identity and create an invoice.
What we do with the information we gather and how we process it
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Compliance with accounting regulations
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, you will have the option to opt-in/out of any marketing communications
Transfer of personal information data to third parties
- We will never sell personal data to third parties or provide any data to third parties that may encourage them to interact or contact you for any financial gain
How long we keep personal data
We keep your personal data only as long as reasonably necessary and required in line with Cloudforspeed.com legitimate business interests.
Controlling your information.
Even though you may have consented to the use of your personal data in certain ways you can change the permissions or you can withdraw your consent to personal data processing by Cloudforspeed at any time, by visiting https://my.cloudforspeed.com, you also have certain other legal rights in respect of your personal data when not contradicting any other legal requirements including the right to have access to it, rectify it, erase it, restrict processing of it, and move it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.